Arsene Lupin vs Countess Cagliostro
ARSENE LUPIN vs. COUNTESS CAGLIOSTRO
by Maurice Leblanc
adapted by J-M. & R. Lofficier
cover by Christine Clavel
6x9 tpb, 336 pages
At long last, Arsène Lupin's greatest epic battle is presented in English in a single omnibus volume.
Countess Cagliostro (1924) marks the first great adventure of a 20-year-old Lupin, pitting him against the beautiful but deadly Countess Cagliostro, in an attempt to find the treasure of the Candlestick with Seven Branches. It is presented here for the first time in a new, unabridged translation.
The 1935 novel Countess Cagliostro's Revenge, never before translated, tells of the lethal Countess's revenge upon a 50-year-old Lupin.
The book also includes The Queen's Necklace, a short story recounting an adventure of Lupin when he was a child which ties in with the Cagliostro legend, the all-new The Death of Countess Cagliostro, written by Jean-Marc & Randy Lofficier, and a timeline.
- Introduction by Jean-Marc Lofficier
- The Queen's Necklace (Le Collier de la Reine, 1906) by Maurice Leblanc
- Countess Cagliostro (La Comtesse de Cagliostro, 1924) by Maurice Leblanc
- Countess Cagliostro's Revenge (La Cagliostro Se Venge, 1935) by Maurice Leblanc
- The Death of Countess Cagliostro by Jean-Marc & Randy Lofficier